Perfect Chair® PC-420 Classic Manual Plus
Our vision was to create a chair so extraordinary, it deserves to be called the Perfect Chair. By skillfully blending contemporary architecture with old-world craftsmanship, we laid the foundation for the chair’s bold yet classic look. The Perfect Chair’s body-frame ergonomics are inspired by the neutral body posture chaise position developed by NASA to support astronauts during their ascent into orbit.
The Perfect Chair PC-420 features a fluid manual recline that uses the body’s own weight to gently ease into all recline angles. Our zero-gravity ergonomics are the best in the industry, and endorsed by physicians as the healthiest way to sit. Aesthetically and technically, the Perfect Chair reflects Human Touch’s commitment to creating products of superior quality and value.
- Full Support Head Pillow with Articulating Headrest
- Extended Armrests Give Constant Support Even as the Chair Reclines into Zero-Gravity
- Recline Lever Eases Back the Perfect Chair to Position Your Body in a State of Virtual Weightlessness
- Adjustable Lumbar Support System is Equipped with a Release Valve, Allowing You to Customize Your Seating Comfort
- Customize Your Chair, with Premium and Top-Grain Leather Options and Solid Wood Base Finishes.
|Upright Chair Dimensions||47"L X 31"W X 51"H|
|Reclined Dimensions||63"L X 31"W X 26"H|
|Shipping Box Dimensions||38"L X 31"W X 27"H|
|Maximum Load Weight||400 lbs|
|Gross weight (in the box)||82 lbs|
|Recline Angle||125-175 Degrees|
|Reclined Footrest Height||31"|
|Required Recline Clearance||9"|